Halim Moris, Esq.
- Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Personal injury
- Bar Admission
- Massachusetts Bar
- U.S. district Court for the Massachusetts District
- 1st Circuit Court of Appeals
- Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA)
- Executive Office of Immigration Review (EOIR.)
- Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS)
- Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member of the Board of Directors of the National Lawyers Guild (NLG)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Boston Bar Association (BBA)
- Massachusetts Bar Association (MBA)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Boston University, BS
- Suffolk University Law School, JD
- Selected as one of Massachusetts’ “Super Lawyers” by Law and Politics Magazine and Boston Magazine, May 2006.
- Selected as an “up and coming lawyer” by Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly, December, 2005.
- Awarded Suffolk University Law School’s “Alumni award for distinguished contributions to legal policy and practice” November, 2005.
- Taught immigration law and policies to other attorneys at the Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education (MCLE)
- Published a number of articles on immigration and human rights law in various legal journals
- Conducted various legal clinics and community trainings through-out the State of Massachusetts